Carrier Comfort Air Conditioner Installation – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
When it’s time for a new or replacement central air conditioner for your home in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, and affordability is a prime concern, our Minnesota AC company recommends the Comfort series of central air conditioning systems. Ideal for budget-sensitive Twin Cities homeowners and for rental properties, this line of products offers the highest quality and durability, along with very good energy efficiency that earns it an Energy Star rating. In the long run, you will see a considerable saving of your cooling cost. You’ll also get quiet operation, reliability, and a 10-year limited warranty. With our competitive pricing, you will get an exceptional deal for installation, with more savings from factory and utilities rebates. Available in models and sizes to suit any home, a Comfort series model may be exactly what you need. Don’t settle for bargain-basement products from big box stores when you can get top quality at an affordable low price. As a Factory Authorized Dealer, we also offer low-rate financing with flexible terms.
Comfort Series Features
We supply and install these models: 24ABB3, 24ABC6, 24ACB3, 24ACB7, 24ACC6, 24APA5, 24APA7.
- Efficiency – Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) as high as 17.
- Power – Available in cooling capacities ranging from 1.5 to 5 tons, there’s a model and size to suit any home’s cooling needs.
- Programmable Controls – The Thermidastat controls are standard in these models. They offer flexible 7-day programming that’s easy to use and helps you conserve energy.
- Environmentally Sound – The Comfort series uses EPA-approved Puron refrigerant that doesn’t damage our ozone layer.
- Quiet Operation – No louder than a dishwasher, the outside unit won’t disturb your family or your neighbors with excessive noise levels. Sound levels are as low as 74 dB.
- Reliability – A 10-year limited parts warranty, along with our factory-trained service technicians, assures you that your system will provide you with a cool home for many years.
- Weather Resistance – The WeatherArmor system combines galvanized steel construction and a powder-coated baked-on finish to keep your system looking great despite Minnesota’s tough weather.
Carrier invented residential air conditioning and is the world leader in quality, engineering, and reliability. When you select a Comfort series unit for your home, you’re assured of many, many years of quiet, economical, durable, and reliable cool comfort. You and your family deserve the outstanding combination of exceptional product design and quality manufacturing as well as our expert installation and service. Our competitive pricing and special deals make it very affordable to buy and install a top-quality residential heating or cooling product. Plus, many of our high-efficiency models qualify for manufacturer’s cash rebates and rebates offered through Xcel and CenterPoint Energy.
We are happy to provide an in-home evaluation of your cooling needs and recommend the best deal for your home. We are available 7 days a week for appointment. We will provide you an accurate estimate of the cost of a new or replacement air conditioner installation. We will answer all your questions and give you the best information to help you make the right decision for you and your family.
Minnesota Carrier Dealer Serving Minneapolis St. Paul Metro
Our installation crews make fast installations across the entire Twin Cities metro, from Lakeville, Apple Valley, Bloomington and Edina in the south to Fridley, Brooklyn Center, Anoka and Mounds View in the north, and from Minnetonka, Wayzata, Golden Valley and Hopkins in the west to Oakdale, White Bear Lake, Woodbury and Cottage Grove in the east.
Contact us now to help you select the ideal home heating and cooling system for your home. We’ve been in the residential air conditioning business for over 20 years and have served over 35,000 Twin Cities homeowners with the highest quality of sales, installation, and service. We’re proud to be a Factory Authorized Dealer, and our expert HVAC consultants will be happy to evaluate your requirements and recommend a suitable affordable model. Our highly skilled technicians will install it quickly and properly and we’ll always be available for any service your system requires.