Carrier Air Conditioner Sales – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
If you need central air conditioning on a tight budget, don’t turn to cheaply-made products from a big box store. Carrier makes a series of central air conditioners that combines low initial cost with all the reliability and reputation that it is famous for. The Minneapolis and St. Paul area is known for its hot and humid summer weather and the demand for affordable home-cooling systems gets stronger every year. Whether you need a replacement unit for a rental property, or a new installation for your cabin at the lake, insist on Carrier quality and their 10-year limited warranty. The Base Series models are available in sizes to suit most homes and, like all Carrier air conditioning products, use environmentally friendly Puron refrigerant. They even meet Energy Star rating standards. As the top home heating and cooling contractor in the Twin Cities, we offer highly competitive prices and seasonal sales along with all the rebates from the manufacturer and utility companies for more saving.
Base Series Features
We supply and install all Carrier Base models: 24ABB3, 24ABC6
- Good Efficiency – With Seasonal Energy Efficiency ratings up to 16 SEER, you don’t have to compromise on efficiency to save money.
- Power – Models range from 1.5 tons to 5 tons of cooling power, and use quality scroll compressors.
- Programmable Controls – Using Carrier’s Thermidastat control, you can schedule daily cooling programs for every day of the week.
- Environmentally Safe – The Puron refrigerant is safe for the atmosphere, and can’t damage the Earth’s ozone layer. It meets all federal standards.
- Quiet Operation – With sound levels as low as 74 dB, Base Series models make no more noise than your dishwasher.
- Reliability – The 10-year limited warranty is your assurance that your investment will repay you with long life. Additional extended warranties are also available.
- Weather Resistant – 100% galvanized steel construction blocks rust, and the strong baked-on powder coated units stand up to the worst weather Minnesota can dish out.
If you’re looking for a low initial price for a central air conditioner for your home in Minneapolis and St. Paul, insist on top quality. Carrier invented residential air conditioning and remains the leading manufacturer in the United States. Bargain-priced products, with brand names you don’t recognize and sold by big box stores just can’t inspire the confidence that you demand. The brand name is your assurance of quality engineering, and as a Factory Authorized Dealer, we will install and maintain your unit professionally and expertly.
You may wonder if a Base model will work for your home. We are here to answer all your questions. As a Factory Authorized Dealer, we get volume discounts from our supplier. We love to pass our savings to our customers by offering some of the best sales and deals in the Twin Cities. Many of our high-efficiency models qualify for rebates from the manufacturer as well as rebates by Xcel and CenterPoint Energy. We will be happy to provide an in-home evaluation of your cooling requirements and make the right recommendation on an affordable solution. We will also provide you an accurate estimate on how much your new air conditioner costs. Our clear pricing guarantees no hidden costs.
Minneapolis St. Paul Carrier AC Dealer
No matter where you live in the Twin Cities metro, our award-winning service is just a phone call away. We serve all suburbs, from Plymouth, St. Louis Park, Columbia Heights and Eden Prairie to Little Canada, Vadnais Heights, Maplewood and Stillwater, and from Savage, Burnsville, Rosemount and Hastings to Forest Lake, Hugo, Lino Lakes and Brooklyn Park.
If you need a replacement split air conditioner or are looking for a new unit for your home, contact our Minnesota AC company today. We’ve been working with Twin Cities homeowners for nearly 20 years, and have over 35,000 satisfied customers. Our experts can help you select the perfect product for your home, and can then install it properly and maintain it after the sale. Contact us for a free evaluation of your needs and a quote. Quality and customer service are our watchwords.