Carrier Infinity AC in Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN
Carrier Infinity High-Efficiency Air Conditioners – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Home comfort is crucial to Minnesota homeowners. Our hot, humid summers can leave us sweltering, unless we have properly-sized, super high-efficiency central air conditioning. Carrier, America’s leader in quality home cooling products, offers its Infinity series of central air conditioners for homeowners in Minneapolis St. Paul. This top-of-the-line series offers features you’ll appreciate, along with a range of sizes to suit any home. This product line has the highest Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) in the industry. With up to 21 SEER rating, you save big on energy every summer. Plus, our competitive pricing gives our customers some of the best money-saving deals on new AC sales and installation. | Carrier Infinity AC |
This high-efficiency series qualifies for rebates by the manufacturer and utility companies for even more savings. When you want the best, an Infinity system is your top choice, and we are your best choice as a licensed Minnesota residential AC contractor to supply, install, and service your Carrier air conditioner.
Infinity Series Features
We supply and install all these models: 24ANA1, 24ANB1, 24ANB6, 24ANB7.
- Maximum Efficiency – Up to 21 SEER. The higher the number, the more cooling you get for a given amount of electricity used. You save every time your Infinity system is running.
- Energy Star Rated – This high-efficiency series qualifies for energy company rebates available at the time of purchase.
- Flexibility – The Infinity Series is available in 4 models and in sizes from 2-5 tons of cooling capacity. There’s a size available for any Minnesota home.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty – The manufacturer stands fully behind its products. Installed by a Factory Authorized Dealer to meet all installation standards, you can count on your AC system to be reliable and trouble-free.
- Quiet Operation – As low as 72 dB when operating, your central air conditioner won’t disturb your indoor or outdoor activities. From a compressor blanket and specially designed fan blades to specially designed system mounts and baffles, quiet operation is built-in by design.
- Advanced Controls – The included Infinity Programmable Thermostat gives you the most flexible control unit on the market and even provides superb diagnostic capabilities. Its programmability lets you custom-tune your home’s comfort with a full 7-day programming cycle.
- WeatherArmor Ultra Design – From it’s heavy gauge galvanized steel construction to its baked-on powder-coated finish, your system is designed to shrug off Minnesota’s weather extremes.
- Environmentally Safe Puron Refrigerant – The EPA-approved Puron refrigerant used is specially designed not to harm the Earth’s protective ozone layer.
When quality, high efficiency, convenience, and reliability are the top priorities for your air conditioning needs in Minneapolis St. Paul, an Infinity model is a natural choice. Carrier invented air conditioning and its equipment is widely recognized as the best in quality and durability. The Infinity Series has the highest efficiency ratings available, and comes in a range of sizes to suit your requirements. Its Infinity programmable thermostat offers the maximum in flexible comfort and a 10-year warranty assures you of reliable service over the years.
Call us to find out if an Infinity AC is right for your home and the price of a new or replacement installation. We will carefully evaluate your home cooling requirements and make the recommendation that is best for you. We will also explain how you can take advantage of the current rebates and other money-saving deals.
Best Carrier AC Dealer in Minneapolis St. Paul, the Twin Cities
Contact our locally owned heating and cooling company and ask about an affordable, reliable air conditioning system for your home. We’ll be happy to recommend the system that precisely fits your home comfort needs. Since 1991, we have served over 35,000 customers across the Twin Cities, from Andover, Ramsey and New Brighton and Blaine to Richfield, Edina, Eden Prairie and Apple Valley, and from St. Louis Park, Golden Valley, Plymouth and Minnetonka to Woodbury, Maplewood, White Bear Lake and Oakdale. We have the expertise, training and experience to recommend an ideal system for your home, then install it properly. We’ll be there too, for all your maintenance and service needs, throughout the long life of your home comfort system.