17-SEER Payne High-Efficiency Air Conditioners – Twin Cities, MN
There are several reasons to consider buying the most efficient air conditioner available. Achieving maximum cooling from every kilowatt of electricity and reducing the total cost of ownership are two of the most important ones. The PA17NA air conditioner models are among the most efficient systems you can buy anywhere. With up to 17-SEER ratings, a PA17NA unit will lower your energy bills significantly. Combined with a low initial price, the manufacturer’s outstanding reputation for dependability and reliability, and a 10-year limited warranty, the numbers add up to exceptional value over time. As the most reliable Twin Cities AC contractor, we are proud to offer this economical choice to our Minneapolis St. Paul metro area customers.
PA17NA models combine efficient operation with a surprisingly low price. That combination, along with durability, quiet performance, and great warranty protection makes this line of AC products a top choice for any Minnesota home. For a very affordable price, you get maximum energy efficiency. That spells long-term savings for the savvy homeowner.
17-SEER Air Conditioner Features
We sell and install the PA17NA Models.
- Highest Efficient – SEER Ratings from 13.7-17.2, depending on installation.
- Energy Star Rated – Qualifies for all available rebates and other programs.
- Environment-Friendly – Uses R-401A Chlorine-free refrigerant.
- Efficient Compressor – Two-stage scroll compressor for efficiency and comfort.
- Flexible Capacity – Models available from 2-5 tons capacity.
- Filter Drier – Installed in the field by installation technicians.
- Compressor Protection – High Pressure and Loss of Charge switches.
- Overload Protection – Internal pressure relief and thermal overload protection.
- Powder-Coated Finish – Over galvanized steel for weather protection and beauty.
- Dense Wire Coil Guard – Protects condenser coil and keeps out debris.
- Quiet Operation – Insulating pads minimize vibration noise.
- Sealed Fan Motor – High-efficiency fan motor for long life and quiet running.
- Warranty – 10-year limited warranty for registered original residential owner.
The most common question we are asked is how much an air conditioner costs. The answer depends on many factors, of course, but when you call us, one of our experienced consultants will assess your needs, select a range of equipment to meet your requirements, and give you an accurate total installed price estimate from several suitable models and configurations. With that information, you’ll be able to make the best choice for your family and budget. We believe that information is the key to your decision making. Instead of high-pressure sales strategies and hidden costs, we provide all the information you need, and leave the final decision up to you.
Whatever equipment you choose, our experienced professional installation technicians will quickly and efficiently install your new split air conditioner, letting you start enjoying a cool, comfortable home right away. We serve all communities across the Twin Cities, from Andover, Ramsey, Circle Pines and Columbia Heights to Mendota Heights, Rosemount, Prior Lake and Shakopee, and from Medina, Crystal, Chaska and Orono to Falcon Heights, Inver Grove Heights, Hastings and Newport. After the sale, our highly trained, well-equipped service technicians will keep your system running efficiently throughout its long life. That’s how we do business, and our 35,000+ satisfied customers over our 20 years of service attest to our reputation.
Minneapolis St. Paul Most Trusted Payne Dealer
Since 1991, Twin Cities homeowners, rental property owners, and multi-housing managers have chosen us to supply, install, and maintain their heating and cooling equipment. The reason is trust. As an award-winning HVAC contractor, we know that our customers’ trust is our most important asset. So, when we chose top-notch products to offer to our customers, quality, reliability, and durability were high on our list of reasons. Call us today to discuss your needs and for a free, no-obligation consultation in your home. We’ll show you all of your options, provide accurate price information, and let you decide for yourself. We want to be your trusted Minnesota HVAC contractor, too.