Payne PG8MAA, PG8MEA and PG8MVA Furnace Installation – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
When it comes to great performance and durability at a low price, it’s hard to beat a Payne efficiency gas furnace. They’re ideal for replacement of older, low-efficiency furnaces in homes throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area. Homeowners, rental property owners, and multi-housing property managers increasingly choose these products from our Minnesota heating company. These affordable natural gas heating systems combine low pricing, reliability, great performance, and long warranties into a package that makes them a great investment in home comfort.
With 10-year limited parts warranties, and 20-year heat exchanger warranties, the efficiency line provides the long life and service that Twin Cities homeowners need, at a price that fits any budget. Their 80% AFUE means that 80 cents of every dollar spend on natural gas goes to heating the home. That’s far more efficient than many of the old heaters still in service with efficiency below 60%. These 80% AFUE furnaces offer efficiency with low purchase cost and fast installation, making them a popular choice for Minnesota homeowners.
Payne Efficiency Gas Furnace Features
We sell and install PG8MAA, PG8MEA and PG8MVA Models.
- Efficiency – 80% AFUE performance
- Four-Pass Heat Exchanger – Efficient heating technology
- Hot Surface Ignition – No fuel-wasting pilot light
- Air Conditioner Ready – Match with Payne central air conditioners
- Attractive Finish – Scratch resistant painted cabinet
- Flexible Installation – Multi-poise configurations to match any situation
- Quiet, Smooth Operation – Soft-mounted motor limits vibration
- Precise Control – Electronic control board monitors furnace operation
- Run–Tested – Each furnace is tested for 100% performance at the factory
- Two-Stage Gas Valve – PG8MVA model only
- Blower Motor Options – Standard (PG8MAA), Multi-speed (PG8MEA), Variable Speed (PG8MVA)
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty – Peace of mind for the home owner
- 20-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty – Non-direct vent installations
There’s a Payne efficiency furnace in a size that’s ideal for any Minnesota home. As your trusted Twin Cities heating and air conditioning contractor, we help you choose the right model at the right price. Our consultants will assist you by assessing your home and budget. We will provide all the information you need to choose the model that’s right for you. Our in-home consultations are free and we never use any high-pressure tactics. Whatever your needs and budget, we’ll work with you to find an ideal home heating solution. Our wide selection of models and efficiency ratings means that you’ll get a great selection of options and some of the best prices you’ll find anywhere.
Our highly skilled and experienced HVAC technicians can quickly install your new or replacement system no matter where you live in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area. We serve all communities, ranging from Blaine, Andover, Shoreview and Roseville to Richfield, Edina, Bloomington and Lakeville, and from Oakdale, Woodbury, Maplewood and Cottage Grove to Plymouth, Wayzata, Minnetonka and Golden Valley.
Most Trusted Home-Heating Service Company
Rely on a top-rated heating contractor for sales, installation and service of your new furnace. When you choose a Payne efficiency model from us, it’s backed up by a reputation for value and durability. You get peace of mind by knowing that your forced-air natural gas heating system is installed and serviced by a Twin Cities heating company with a 20+ year record of excellence in customer satisfaction. We’ve served over 30,000 happy residential customers in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area. We always supply top-quality heating and cooling products at affordable prices, along with our expert installation and service after the sale. Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation on all of your heating and cooling needs.