Payne Super High-Efficiency Furnaces – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
For the ultimate in residential heating efficiency, it’s hard to beat an affordable Payne super high-efficiency furnace. With AFUE ratings from 95-96%, these natural gas heating furnaces will keep your home warm quietly and smoothly, turning up to 95 cents of every natural gas dollar you spend into warm comfortable air for your home. When you think about your heating costs, remember that the real cost isn’t just how much you spend on the initial purchase. Over the long life of the equipment, lower natural gas bills also add to the long-term value of your investment. As the most trusted Minnesota heating contractor, we’re proud to offer our customers the durability, reliability, efficiency and surprisingly low initial price. Our outstanding 20+ year reputation as a leader among Minneapolis St. Paul heating supply and service companies, along with our unmatched customer service, makes us the No. 1 choice of Twin Cities homeowners.
Payne offers several models and sizes in their super-efficient line, so there’s an ideal model for every residential use. Our experienced sales consultants can help you make the right choice in a free, no-obligation in-home visit. We’ll assess your requirements and then help you understand the features of our wide range of products. How much your new forced-air furnace will cost depends on many factors, but we always work to provide the most competitive deals in the area. Financing options and various product choices are your keys to big savings. We’ll give you all the information you need, including a range of price options, and then let you make the choice that’s right for you. There’s never any pressure, and no hidden costs.
Payne High-Efficiency Furnace Features
We sell and install PG9U, PG9Y, PG95 and PG96 Models.
- Super High Efficiency – 95-96% AFUE, depending on model.
- Aluminized Steel Primary Heat Exchanger – Long life and high efficiency.
- Polypropylene-Laminated Condensing Secondary Heat Exchanger – Long durability.
- 4-Way Multipoise Installation Capability – Available in most models.
- Direct or Non-Direct Vent Applications – Available in most models.
- Multiple-Speed or Variable Speed Blower – Quiet and flexible.
- Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniter – Reliable, long life ignition.
- Energy Star-Rated – Qualifies for all applicable rebates.
- Multiple Heating Capacities – Find the right size.
- Electronic Control Center – High-tech control and performance monitoring.
- Air Conditioner Compatible – Match with any central air conditioning system.
- Ultra Quiet – All you’ll notice is your comfort.
- Lifetime Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty – Direct vent installations.
- 20-Year Limited Heat Exchanger Warranty – Non-direct vent installations.
- 10–year limited parts warranty – Original registered owner.
As an authorized Payne dealer, we know that you need choices when it’s time to decide features and options to select. That’s why we offer a wide range of products to our customers. For their low initial price, dependable, quiet operation, and excellent warranties, these forced-air heating systems are popular with many of our valued customers. We’re picky about the brands that we sell and install, because our reputation is on the line with every sale and installation. We trust our chosen products and gladly recommend them to our customers. Let us match a super-efficient model to your home’s needs and you’ll discover the quality and attractive pricing that are unmatched in value and reliability.
Since 1991, Twin Cities homeowners have been relying on our company to provide top-notch products and services. We serve all communities, from White Bear Lake, Hugo, Shoreview and Roseville to Eden Prairie, Bloomington, Richfield and Burnsville, and from Rosemount, Apple Valley, Inver Grove Heights and Mendota Heights to Crystal, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Center and Osseo.
Top-Rated Minnesota Payne Dealer
If you’re looking for a super-efficient home-heating system, ask your Residential Heating and Air Conditioning consultant about the full range of products we supply, install and service. You’ll get great savings and unbeatable deals on your purchase and installation, and we’re always here for you after the sale. Our outstanding reputation of more than 20 years for quality, expertise, and customer service is your assurance of a job done right and at the right price. Instead of high-pressure sales tactics by many local dealers, we provide you with accurate, complete information, answer all of your questions, and then let you make the right decision for you, your family, and your budget. Contact us soon for a free, no-obligation consultation in your home for all your heating and cooling needs.