Usher in Happiness with these Simple Steps
Bring the joy into your home for visiting guests, family, and friends with these easy ideas. Residential Heating & Air Conditioning knows the home is where you make yourself comfortable at the end of the day. Home is where you entertain and celebrate with guests. It’s where you and your spouse take care of each other and grow as a couple. And home is where you raise your kids and make memories with them. Get ready for more of the good times in your welcoming home.
- Create a welcoming entrance. Ditch the old welcome mat and replace it with a durable, newer one. Your guests will take notice. Alternately, pressure washing the walkway and front step will refresh the look. Add a few potted plants around the front door to carry a welcoming style.
- Keep the welcoming look all the way in the front door. Add a brightly colored washable entry rug or mat right inside the entry. This brings more brightness into the home and also catches dirt tracked in on shoes. Having a small-sized washable mat will allow easy cleanup.
- Make sure everyone’s cozy. Keep guests, your spouse, and your kids comfortable in the home by taking care of seasonal air conditioner maintenance service in Minnetonka, MN. Make an appointment with Residential Heating & Air Conditioning to get a tune up assuring you the family will be comfortable in reliable cooling instead of sweating and uncomfortable.
Businessman is drawing steps or plans concept with blue marker on transparent board isolated on white background.
- Reclaim the kitchen table. The kitchen table and counter tend to be the dumping grounds for keys, bills, and random odds and ends. The kids sit down there to do their homework and leave extra papers and supplies. Especially during a busy week, it’s easy to let your table fill with clutter, making it impossible to gather together for a family meal. First, clear any of your own clutter from the table. Then set an expectation with the kids to clean up their supplies before dinner and help set the table. Make this plan stick by creating a new space for the monthly bills and keys. You could have a hanging basket station near the front door or a basket in the office. Make sure there are hooks or bins as a “landing area” for everyone’s stuff they bring home from the workday or school day. Coats, purses, keys, and backpacks all need a well-thought out place, or else they will always get in the way.
- Do some gardening. Planting even a small amount of fresh florals around the front door will be a fun family project that sends a bright message to the neighborhood. Take the kids to the gardening store to pick out seasonal or native plants for your pathway.
We hope you create memories and have fun with these ideas. Residential Heating & Air Conditioning knows how to help when it comes to air conditioner maintenance service in Minnetonka, MN. Get your free estimate today at 612-724-1899.