Affordable Air Conditioner Repair & Service – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Like all systems in your home, your central air conditioning system is a major investment. You rely on it to keep your home comfortable during our hot, humid Minnesota summers. Regular maintenance of your air conditioner is as important as regular service on your car. The trouble is that we think about our vehicles far more frequently than our air conditioner. That means that many people simply forget to schedule regular maintenance. That can be a costly mistake.
Without proper maintenance, your air conditioner’s lifetime may be shortened and its efficiency will be reduced. The cost of your air conditioning system should be measured over the number of years you own it, along with the annual cost of operating it. It’s easy to see that the longer it lasts and runs efficiently, the lower your overall costs. Like all mechanical systems, repairs are also sometimes needed on central air conditioners. When your air conditioner isn’t working correctly or isn’t working at all on hot humid Minnesota summer days, getting it repaired quickly is a high priority. Our award-winning AC service company offers complete repair and maintenance service for all major brands of split air conditioners, including:
- American Standard
- Fraser Johnson
- General Electric GE
- Magic Chef
Award-Winning AC Repair Service Contractor for Minneapolis St. Paul Homes
I really wanted to stop a minute and let you know how much I appreciated your fast service when our AC unit failed on July 5 of this year! I was amazed that during that busy season you had a technician out to the house the very next day, and had us cool and comfortable again in no time!! The technician who helped us out was Edward, and he was the greatest! He’s the one I’ll ask for anytime we need service in our home. He explained the maintenance plan to me and how important it was to keep our system running right, and it made us confident and comfortable that Residential Heating and Air will take care of us when problems occur. We’re so relieved that you were able to schedule our repair so quickly. Our house was a steamy 91 degrees and we were so miserable! I’m going to tell all my friends about the great service we got from your company. Please pass along my thanks to Edward and all the great folks at Residential Heating from some very happy customers! – Krista from Edina, MN
Restoring the comfort of your home is important. Proper repairs, using high-quality parts installed by highly trained technicians equipped with the tools and diagnostic equipment needed, can quickly return your air conditioner to efficient working order. We have technicians on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we offer emergency AC repair service in the Minneapolis St. Paul Metro Area. We offer clear competitive pricing on all our services. After we find out the source of your problem, we will provide you a quote on how much it costs to fix your problem. You will not pay a penny more than the price you are given.
- Repair Services – If there are problems with your air conditioner or heat pump, call us right away. Symptoms like poor cooling, unusual noises, or any change in the operation of your cooling system should be repaired quickly. Neglecting symptoms can lead to expensive compressor replacement or a failed unit that must be replaced. Our expert AC technicians can quickly diagnose the problem, give you a price estimate, and then repair your system at the time of the service call.
- Annual Cleaning & Tune-ups – All AC manufacturers recommend an annual cleaning, performance check and tune-up of their central air conditioners. Usually done in the spring, before the summer heat kicks in, this service includes a thorough cleaning and removal of debris and leaves from the outside unit. The AC is tested and inspected to make sure it’s operating up to specifications. Any minor problems discovered can be repaired quickly to prevent expensive failures.
- Service for All Major Brands – Our technicians are trained to diagnose and repair all major brands of central air conditioners and heat pumps, whether we installed them or not. We maintain an extensive stock of parts in our warehouse, and most commonly needed parts are always in our service vehicles.
- Trained Professional Technicians – As a top-rated Minnesota air conditioning contractor, our repair service technicians receive continuous training, have state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and the proper tools and skills needed for all service calls. They’re always prompt, efficient and courteous and will always take the time to explain what’s needed and provide accurate cost estimates. All repairs are guaranteed.
- After Hours & Weekend Service – Our AC repair technicians are on call for your service and repair needs any time. We’ll match our visits with times that are convenient for you.
- Fast Replacement of Failed Systems – If your system cannot be economically repaired, we have a large stock of central air conditioners and heat pumps made by Carrier and Goodman in our warehouse and can install a new unit quickly for you.
We offer competitive pricing for all AC repairs. After we make the diagnosis, we provide you an honest quote of how much the repair costs. We never use hidden charges to jack up the price. Only after you give us approval of the price, we will get the work done promptly. We offer a 30-day warranty on all replacement parts and a 90-day warranty on labor.
Minnesota Most Trusted AC Repair Contractor in Minneapolis St. Paul
At our Minneapolis AC service company, we treat every service and maintenance call as seriously as the problem is to our customers. You want your air conditioner to operate properly and economically, and we’re here to help you with that. Our professional, courteous technicians will quickly diagnose the problem, give you an accurate cost estimate for any repairs, answer all of your questions and make the AC repair efficiently and properly. Our unmatched reputation is on the line with each job. Call us for a fast response to any problem with your air conditioning or other HVAC issues.