Affordable Furnace Repair Service – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
$20 Off Furnace Repair
- Save $20 on furnace repair. Over 95% of our repairs are completed to satisfaction within 24-48 hours.
- Applicable to regular service calls and emergency repair service.
Like all systems in your Twin Cities home, your forced-air gas heating system is a complex, important part of your life. Keeping it running smoothly, efficiently, and reliably, is a job that you can trust our heating company with. Without proper regular maintenance and service, your gas furnace and its associated equipment can’t provide the dependable comfort you need in Minnesota’s harsh climate.
As the most trusted Minnesota heating contractor we specialize in furnace repair service of all residential forced-air gas heating systems. Our factory-trained technicians have the skills and equipment needed to keep your furnace working its best, protecting your family from the risks of our cold weather and the dangers of malfunctioning gas furnaces. We service and repair all brands of gas furnaces, whether we sold and installed them or not. Our furnace repair technicians are trained on a continuing basis, and have all the latest diagnostic tools and HVAC equipment needed to perform all required service, maintenance and repairs. We have a large stock of parts available for furnaces and associated equipment from companies like:
- American Standard
- Fraser Johnson
- General Electric GE
- Magic Chef
Fast Affordable Furnace Repair Service for Minneapolis St. Paul Homes
We were forced to make an urgent call when our old furnace failed in the middle of the night, and George responded promptly to our door at 9 o’clock on Sunday morning. He called us first to get a handle on the problem and then followed up in person in an hour’s time. George was definitely a pro. He quickly determined what was wrong, pulled the damaged component and replaced it from his truck part supply, and tested the unit for full function before he was satisfied. He also gave us some pointers about air filter maintenance and encouraged us to have our ducts cleaned to extend our furnace’s useful life. Residential Heating and Air Conditioning will be our first and only call for service in the future, and we’ll definitely ask for George again based on the quick, pleasant, and expert service he gave us. We’re grateful for the outstanding response we got and it was a great relief to learn that the cost was quite reasonable for the priority service and furnace rescue. – Jan from Plymouth, MN
Our service vans are stocked with the replacement parts needed for the most common repairs, and we have a large stock of replacement parts at our Minneapolis warehouse, along with quick access to parts for all brands. We know you have a busy schedule and we arrange the service call at a time convenient to you. Our technicians are also available after hours and on weekends, when needed, to make emergency repair service calls. We are always prompt, courteous, efficient, and will quickly diagnose your problem. We’ll provide an accurate estimate of the cost of any furnace repairs and then, with your approval, we’ll perform those services quickly and properly, restoring your heat and comfort. Our services include:
- Furnace Repair of All Brands – Our technicians are trained to service and repair all major brands of natural gas heating systems, whether we installed them or not. We’ll schedule a service call at a time convenient to you.
- After Hours & Weekend Service – Heating problems can be a real emergency in the frigid Minnesota winter. Call us anytime you have a problem. Technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Problem Diagnosis – Any time you think there’s a problem with your furnace, act quickly to get the problem diagnosed and repaired. We have all the latest diagnostic tools to find out what’s wrong, no matter what brand of furnace you own.
- Accurate Repair Estimates – After diagnosing the problem, our technician will give you an accurate estimate of the cost of your furnace repairs and we can make the repairs on the spot.
- Seasonal Preventive Maintenance – Get your furnace checked and tuned-up before the heating season begins and assure yourself of warmth and comfort.
- Furnace Cleaning & Testing – Prevent problems and make sure your furnace system is functioning properly and safely.
- Furnace Inspections – Have us evaluate the condition of your forced-air heating system. Home buyers can have us make a thorough inspection before making a purchase decision.
- Furnace Certification – We will be glad to help you obtain certification for your furnace.
- Replacement Installation – If your furnace is red-tagged, we can quickly supply a replacement unit and restore heat to your home. We will give you an accurate quote on the price of a new installation before we do the work. Absolutely no hidden costs.
We offer competitive pricing for all furnace repairs. After we diagnose the problem, we provide you an honest quote of how much the repair job costs. The price you see is the price you pay. No hidden charges. Only after we have your approval of the price, we will go ahead and get the work done. We offer a 30-day warranty on all replacement parts and a 90-day warranty on labor.
Great job! I like being able to call you and talk to someone right away for questions and help. – Andrew from Shoreview, MN
Reliable Furnace Repair, Service & Maintenance in Minneapolis St. Paul
When any component of your heating, ventilation and air conditioning system has a problem or you need regular or seasonal maintenance, you can rely on the highly trained technicians at our Twin Cities heating company to provide prompt, courteous service any time you need it. Our 20 years of furnace service experience in Minneapolis and St. Paul means that we have solved every problem related to gas furnace heating. Call us anytime for maintenance, service and repair. We’re always ready to help.