Central Air Conditioners in Minneapolis, MNGive us a call today: 612-724-1899
The central air conditioning system is still the backbone of home cooling, and Residential Heating and Air Conditioning is ready to ensure you have the best for your home’s central AC unit. We have the finest NATE-certified technicians and over 30 years of experience helping local families stay cool.
- We have over 100,000 customers
- A+ rating with the BBB
- Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
We’ve gained a reputation for unsurpassed customer service—after all, customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. You can expect us to go out of our way to ensure you’re happy with whatever central air conditioning work we do for you so you can relax all summer, every summer.
Call us for central AC service and you’ll feel the difference!
Window AC vs. Central AC
When the window air conditioning unit was invented, it was a huge step forward in the affordability of residential cooling. But that was back in the 1950s. Today, window ACs are out–of–date and a central air conditioning system is the far better option. Here’s why we think you should get rid of those old window AC units:
- Limited, uneven cooling – A window AC can only cool a single room, and even then the cooling is often uneven. You’ll need an AC unit in each bedroom to even hope to have decent cooling coverage.
- Poor efficiency – The most expensive window air units still have energy efficiency much lower than that of central air units.
- Noise – Because all the components of a window AC are stored right inside the house, they generate excessive amounts of noise that can disrupt conversations and other activities.
- Unattractive appearance – A window unit blocks view and is just not pleasant to look at. Worse, they can decrease the value of your house: realtors will tell you that homes that use window ACs rather than central AC systems are harder to sell.
- Water drips and heat loss – Window units drip out water during the summer, which can create mold and mildew. During the winter, window units allow heat to easily escape (unless you lug them out of the windows every year).
We Offer Central AC Installation, Replacement, and Repair
The most common type of central air units is the split air conditioner. It’s called that because it splits the components between indoor and outdoor units. The outdoor unit contains the compressor and fan, and the indoor unit has the air handler and blower fan to send cooled air into a ductwork system. Our technicians are highly trained on central AC systems, and can help you with installation, replacement, repair and maintenance services.
Installing a new central air conditioner is a big job, but we have more than 25 years of history delivering great results to our customers. Call us if you’re looking for the first installation for a new house or if you think it’s time to replace your current system.
If you aren’t sure if you need replacement or AC repair services, we can help you make the right decision!
Your Central AC Experts in Minneapolis, MN
Residential Heating and Air Conditioning is a trusted and reliable HVAC contractor for the area. We have numerous customer service awards and a BBB rating of A+. We believe in both happy technicians and happy customers—the two go together! We’ll see that you are pleased with the central AC work we do for you in Minneapolis, MN or elsewhere in the Twin Cities Metro Area. We not only assure you the finest quality installation and service, we absolutely guarantee it. Schedule an appointment with one of our expert technicians today!
Call us for service and you’ll feel the difference!