Ductless HVAC Systems in Minneapolis, MNGive us a call today: 612-724-1899
If you thought effective whole-house cooling was impossible for your home because it lacks ducts, we’re thrilled to tell you about our service for ductless systems. The Residential Heating and Air Conditioning team installs and services the best ductless mini splits, which provide both cooling and heating around a house without any ductwork required. We’re the trustworthy team to turn to in Minneapolis, MN because…
- We have NATE-certified technicians
- We offer a free, no obligation consultation
- We back up our work with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee on installations
If you want to know more about ductless heating and cooling systems, our technicians are happy to help you. We always aim for 100% customer satisfaction on every job, and we'll go above and beyond to see that you receive the finest from your ductless HVAC system.
Call us for ductless HVAC service and you’ll feel the difference!
How Ductless Heating and Cooling Works
What’s the secret of a ductless mini split? First, it’s a type of heat pump, which means it can change the direction it moves refrigerant in order to provide both heating and cooling. It can distribute this conditioned air around a home without ducts because it uses multiple indoor air handler units rather than a single one that connects to the ventilation system.
The outdoor unit connects to a set of 1–8 mini air handlers that are mounted up on walls in the room. Each unit has a refrigerant coil and blower fan. When the unit turns on, the conditioned air flows directly into the space. It’s similar to how a window unit sends out cooling—but a ductless system is more powerful, efficient, compact, and doesn’t block up windows.
Why Ductless Air Conditioning and Heating May Be Beneficial
There are a number of good reasons to install a ductless mini split heat pump in a home:
- Space: For homes without the space for ducts, or when constructing newer homes to save space, a ductless system offers possibilities a central system doesn’t.
- Zone Control: Since each air handler can be operated independently from the others, only the rooms that require cooling/heating need to receive it.
- Energy Savings: Ducts suffer heat loss and heat gain, lowering system efficiency. Ductless mini splits don’t have this trouble, so they’re less expensive to run.
- Improved Air Quality: Without ducts clogged up with dust and lint that gets blasted out into the house, a ductless system can contribute to better air quality.
Complete Ductless Mini Split Services in Minneapolis, MN
For all the advantages a ductless heating and cooling system can offer, it isn’t the best choice for every home. That’s why we recommend you call Residential Heating and Air Conditioning when you’re planning a new HVAC installation. Our technicians work with all brands and many of them have been with us for more than 10 years. They’ll know if your home and needs are a match with a ductless mini split.
You can trust to our services, since we back up all our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We believe in happy technicians and happy customers!
Call us for service and you’ll feel the difference!