Carrier Comfort Furnaces in Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN
Carrier Comfort Furnace Installation
Many homeowners who need a new or replacement furnace installation are taking a hard look at prices when making a decision about which one to buy and seeking the best deal available in the Twin Cities. Carrier, the most respected manufacturer in the home heating and air conditioning business, understands your need to be cost-conscious. The Carrier Comfort Series of forced-air natural gas furnaces is designed with low cost in mind, but without sacrificing the high efficiency, quiet operation, and durability that Carrier is famous for.
The cost of a new furnace installation isn’t just based on initial price. Cheap pricing from big box stores may not be as low as it seems to be at first glance. Over time, poor efficiency, weak warranties, and problems in getting quality service after the sale can quickly raise your cost of ownership when you settle for less to save a few dollars.
Choosing quality, even at an affordable price, is your best overall bargain. With the Comfort product line, you know you’re getting quality engineering, excellent construction, and high efficiency, all backed up with a 10-year limited warranty and even a lifetime warranty on heat exchangers. Over the life of your system, a Comfort Series furnace will keep your cost of ownership low and keep your gas bills under control.
Comfort Series Features
We supply and install all Comfort Series models, including Comfort 80 Models: 58DLA, 58DLX; 92 Model: 58MXB; 92 New Edition Model: 59SC2; 95 Model: 58HDX; and 95 New Edition Model: 59SC5.
- High Efficiency – Depending on the model you choose, Comfort Series furnaces can give you up to 95% AFUE efficiency. That means your fuel bills are as low as they can be, saving thousands of dollars in the long run. Most models are Energy Star Rated.
- Durability – Carrier’s 10-year limited parts warranty, and industry-leading lifetime warranties on heat exchangers means that your product is dependable in our long harsh winters. Durability is a Carrier hallmark and one of the reasons that we carry this line of products.
- Quiet Operation – From the ComfortFan technology and QuietTech noise reduction system to solid overall construction, the Comfort Series will provide you with quiet comfort throughout its lifetime.
- Convenience – The pilot-Free PowerHeat ignition system, high-efficiency filtration cabinet, built-in diagnostics, and Thermidistat control system let you relax and enjoy a comfortable home worry-free.
- Flexibility – Home heating capacities from 44,000 to 154,000 BTUH and convertible operation for natural gas or LP mean that there’s a model to fit your home’s needs.
- Customer Support – As a factory authorized dealer, we have factory-trained technicians and a large inventory of replacement parts. When service and repairs are needed, you know the job will be done quickly and correctly.
If you would like to know if a Comfort model is right for your home heating and how much it costs to purchase and install one, call us to schedule a no-obligation in-home price estimate. We will evaluate your home heating needs and recommend the right models to you. With energy-saving incentives from manufacturers and utility companies, your new purchase may qualify for various cash rebates. We will explain to you how to take advantage of the rebates, seasonal discount and specials.
For over two decades, our top-rated HVAC company has been serving homeowners across the Twin Cities, ranging from Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, Blaine and Coon Rapids to Eagan, Lakeville, Burnsville and Apple Valley, and from Wayzata, Minnetonka, Plymouth and Rob to Maplewood, Rosville, Woodbury and Arden Hills.
Minnesota Carrier Furnace Supplies and Installation – Minneapolis St. Paul
As a top Minnesota Factory Authorized Carrier Dealer, we’re dedicated to helping you get the high-quality, energy-efficient furnace that you and your family can count on during our long winters. We can supply, install, and service any furnace from Carrier’s full product line for your home in the Twin Cities. Our two decades of service in the Minneapolis St. Paul are based on helping our customers find the ideal home heating system for their needs. After the sale, we stand behind our installation and service with a highly-trained team of professional technicians who are always on call. We never use high-pressure sales techniques. Our only goal is your complete satisfaction. Call us today with any heating or air conditioning need. We’ll be happy to consult with you and work with you to find an ideal comfort solution for your home.