Tank Water Heaters in Minneapolis, MNGive us a call today: 612-724-1899
The most common type of water heater found in Minneapolis, MN homes is the storage tank water heater. This type of water heater keeps a tank of water heated and ready for use when a tap turns on in the house. Residential Heating and Air Conditioning provides full service for tank water heaters: installations, replacements, repairs, and maintenance.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Over 100,000 customers
- A 100% Money-Back Guarantee on installations
Trust to a reliable, responsive, and respectful team of professionals the next time you need tank water heater service. We always go above and beyond expectations to ensure our customers have the best experience—your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
Call us for tank water heater service and you’ll feel the difference!
New Tank Water Heater Installation
At some point you’re going to need to schedule an installation or replacement water heater system. There are different choices, but a storage tank system will probably be near the top of the list. Gas tank water heaters are the most popular model thanks to their energy saving performance and speed. Electric tank water heaters can also work well for homes that don’t have a connection to the municipal gas supply.
It’s important that any water heater installation is done by professionals. Not only are trained experts necessary to ensure the new water heater is put in correctly, with no dangers of leaking, high water pressure, or gas line troubles, but the experts are the ones who can accurately size the unit so it can handle the daily household demand without running out of its hot water supply.
Watch for Potential Water Heater Repair Problems
You want to receive the most years possible from your water heater while experiencing the fewest repairs. To help stop serious repairs problems, keep a close watch for signs that it’s time to call our technicians for assistance:
- Drop in hot water volume: If lukewarm showers in the morning have become the new normal, the water heater may be failing.
- Low hot water pressure: When you turn on the hot water faucets and experience low water pressure, something is wrong with the water heater that needs to be addressed.
- Rumbling and banging sounds: Should the water temperature or pressure increase inside the tank or too much sediment gathers along the bottom, you’ll hear this warning sound.
- Any leaks: Except for a small drip from the pressure relief valve, you should never see water coming out of the hot water tank or pooling around the unit. Always call for repairs if you think you have a leaking water heater.
Water Heater Maintenance and More in Minneapolis, MN
The best way to stop water heater problems and to ensure a long service life for a system is to arrange for regular equipment maintenance with Residential Heating and Air Conditioning. Each year, we’ll give the water heater a complete inspection, cleaning, and tune–up so it runs at peak condition.
No matter what you need for your storage tank water heater in Minneapolis, MN, whether an electric tank water heater or a gas tank water heater, you can trust the job to us. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and a long history of satisfied clients.
Call us for service and you’ll feel the difference!