How Much Central AC Costs in Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN?
Rebates and Discounts for Maximum Savings | How much Central AC Costs in Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN
- $1,500 OFF Sale – Buy and install a Carrier AC and Furnace Package!
- Up to $600 rebates from Carrier Cool Cash on a new purchase.
- Up to $975 utility rebates from Xcel Energy or CenterPoint Energy.
- Up to $500 Tax Credit by December 31, 2016.
When you’re shopping for a new central air conditioning system in the Twin Cities, how much it will cost is an important factor in making your choice. Whether it’s a brand new AC system added to your current gas furnace or a replacement for a failing or inefficient older unit, the purchase is an important investment. It’s impossible to give a total price quote on a website or over the phone, though. Only through an evaluation of your requirements and your home can an accurate price be quoted. As a leader in Minneapolis St. Paul home heating and cooling and a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we want to help you understand all aspects of your investment in any HVAC system. Some of the factors that affect the purchase price include:
Which Manufacturer Offers the Best Value and Quality
Several manufacturers make central air conditioners, and each has its own pricing strategy. Some companies specialize in economy-priced equipment, while others manufactures only high-efficiency HVAC systems with the latest features and controls. All design and make central air conditioning systems in a wide range of prices, capacities, and features. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer based in Minneapolis and St. Paul, we offer the complete range of home cooling products from Carrier, America’s most trusted air conditioning company. In our free, no-obligation evaluations and estimates, we’ll show you all of your options and provide accurate price information. The choice is completely yours.
What Model and Features to Choose
Since all manufacturers offer a wide range of split air conditioner models, your choice will affect the total price. Each model has a unique set of features, warranties, control systems and more. In addition, the capacity of the system you choose is an important factor. Your representative from our highly rated Minnesota heating and air conditioning company will show you all of your options, explain the features of each model and answer all of your questions. Instead of high-pressure sales strategies, we focus on giving you the information you need to make the best choice for you, your family and your home. An informed choice is always the best choice.
What Efficiency Rating Is Right for You
The initial price of your new or replacement unit is only part of its overall cost. Since your new system will last for many years, how much it costs to operate over those years is an important factor. The cooling efficiency is measured by the SEER rating. The higher the SEER, the more efficient the system is. Higher efficiency systems with SEER ratings as high as 21 cost more initially, but will save money over the long term by keeping your energy bills low. Our representative will help you estimate your energy costs over time for different systems, so you can make the best choice for yourself.
How Installation Affects the Cost
Installing your new central air conditioning system contributes to the total initial cost. In our free, no obligation estimates, we’ll accurately estimate installation costs and give you a complete quote without any hidden fees. Having been the AC contractor of choice in Minnesota for over 20 years, we have the most experienced, efficient installation team that helps keep those prices as low as possible. Always keep in mind that installation costs are approximately the same, regardless of your choice of manufacturer and model.
How to Qualify for Rebates and Discounts
From time to time, HVAC manufacturers offer rebates for select products. Utility companies including Xcel Energy and CenterPoint Energy offer rebates on high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment to encourage customers to reduce energy consumption. As the leading HVAC contractor in the Twin Cities, we receive volume discounts from our suppliers and we pass the savings onto our customers. We have seasonal sales of our products to save our customers money. Contact us and we will help you qualify all available rebates and discounts.
Leading Air Conditioning Contractor in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
- Money-Saving 13-SEER Carrier Central AC ModelsMinnesota’s summer heat is here and you need reliable, affordable air conditioning. No matter how tight your budget is, there’s an affordable Carrier 13-SEER system to match your home. You can choose from several model lines to find a new or replacement system that gives you legendary Carrier performance and reliability at a low initial cost that makes sense for both homeowners and rental property owners. Count on us to help you select exactly the right products.
- Carrier 16-SEER Central AC ModelsIf you’re in the market for a new or replacement central AC system, you can save on its initial cost and continue saving on every month’s energy bill by choosing an affordable, high-efficiency 16-SEER model from Carrier. As a top-rated Factory Authorized Dealer, we can help you choose an efficient, quiet model that fits your budget, qualifies for rebates and saves money throughout the summer. These high-efficiency systems are among the most popular models we sell and install.
Besides low prices and high quality, we offer the best warranty coverage for all products we sell. Because factory warranties don’t cover labor costs, we provide additional warranty offers for labor in case your product needs to be repaired. In some cases, the labor can be expensive for a complicated repair job. With our extended warranty, you get peace of mind knowing that you have the best reliable home heating and cooling.
For over 20 years, we have been the top choice for air conditioner sales and service for over 35,000 satisfied customers. That’s because we offer top-quality products from the best manufacturers at highly competitive pricing. Our experience and dedication to complete customer satisfaction, along with our highly trained installation and service technicians means true value.