Do you have a Carrier appliance in Minneapolis or St Paul? Is your Carrier appliance showing some signs of trouble? Our team is prepared to help with this. We are a factory authorized Carrier dealer. This means we’re approved by the brand to work with their products, and we’re trained in their products. When you work with one of our technicians, you’ll see that we know our way around a Carrier product whether that’s the Performance Series, Comfort Series, or an Infinity System.
We don’t stop here either. We specialize in fast AC repairs in Minneapolis, MN. We make sure that you’re taken care of in a quick fashion. We understand that your time is valuable, but we don’t want to sacrifice quality either.
The Foundation Behind Being “Factory Authorized”
“Factory authorized” is a phrase that you’ll see across our website, our blogs, and you’ll even hear our technicians mention it to you. When you hear a phrase like this so often, you might wonder what it means. Here is the breakdown:
- We’re trained on a regular basis: We don’t just get trained on Carrier products once and then claim to be the leading experts in the product for the next two decades. This would be unrealistic and inaccurate. Instead, we make sure that we’re trained on a regular basis. This means that when Carrier comes out with a new product, we know about it, and we’re trained in everything that it does. Nothing is outside of our domain.
- We’ve earned the trust of the manufacturer: Carrier doesn’t trust just anyone with their product. We’ve worked alongside them and learned enough about their product that they trust us with their product. We’ve earned the trust of the manufacturer, and this isn’t something that we take lightly. We’re prepared to help you with the services that you need.
- We solve problems: We’re equipped to solve the problems that other teams can’t. If you have a problem that other teams can’t seem to solve, then make sure that we’re the next team that you contact.
The Benefits of Hiring Factory Authorized Technicians
Now, let’s talk about the concrete benefits of hiring a professionally trained service for your services.
- Peace of Mind: You want peace of mind. If you’ve ever hired an amateur, gotten them in your home and started working, and then realized that this might not have been the best idea, then you know the value of peace of mind. Having to worry about the quality of your work is a terrible feeling that you shouldn’t experience.
- Better Service: Trained service is better service. We don’t cut any corners because we know what we’re doing. Make sure that you get in touch with us for the Carrier work that you need for your home.
- Long-Lasting Service: Since we know how to work with Carrier products, our work is precise, and it assures long-lasting service. If you want high-quality work, make sure that you’re going with a factory authorized dealer.